view of the HOK-active carbon
HOK-WWTP of a big legware manufacturer in Morocco
- Patented biological treatment concept for high polluted
- Combination of biological process, adsorption and filtration in
- By use of a specially produced activated carbon (HOK) the
reactivating of the coke is performed by the biological process.
No frequent replacement of the HOK-bed is required.
- Extremely simple, uncomplicated operation
- No sludge bulking or similar problems (well known from granty
clarifiers) could occur
- Very low sludge production, good dewatering characteristics
of the backwashed sludge
- Very low requirement for plant service (operation does not
require skilled personnel)
- Also available as containerised plants for smaller capacities
(up to 100-150 kg CSB/d)