Grey water recycling plant of the Kempinski Hotel in Beijing, China
- Recycling plants for wastewater of hotels etc. originating in bathes, showers, washing dishes, laundry and similar low polluted systems,
- Reuse of the treated wastewater for toilet water, car-wash, irrigation and cooling circuits
- Double filtration systems with special filter media for perfect polishing of the processed grey water.
- Fully automatic run of the treatment plant.
- Compact structure, easy to install even under cramped space conditions.
- Operation reference: Kempinski Hotel in Beijing, China. Reuse for toilet flushing.
(Greywater is also sometimes spelled: graywater, grey water or gray water and is also known as sullage.)